Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At our Covina dental office, we welcome your questions. You should have a clear understanding of certain dental procedures, how they benefit you, and why they're important for your overall health and well-being. We've answered a few of the more commonly asked dental questions here, but we always have time for your questions about oral health care. Please don't ever hesitate to contact our Covina dental office for more information.
- How often should I see my dentist for a check-up and cleaning?
- Do I need x-rays? If so, how often do I need them?
- What are the signs of gum disease? How is it treated?
- Are tooth-colored fillings better than amalgam?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- I had braces, but now my teeth are crooked again. Why is that and what can be done about it?
- What can you do about my discolored, stained teeth?
- I have several teeth missing. What can be done about it?
- What can I do if I have a dental emergency?
- Will my dentures look real?
- I grind my teeth when I sleep. Is there anything you can do to help?
- Do you give second opinions?
- Are you accepting new patients?